Eugene Hennie is a software entrepreneur and founder of antiwantrepreneur.com. In this particular TEDx Talk, Hennie shares his story on how and why he decided to quit his corporate day job in exchange for a more adventurous and exciting lifestyle.
Here are 10 ways to find your passion and inner awesomeness.
1. Know Yourself – Who are you? What do you like?
2. Embrace Yourself – Once you embrace who you are, everything in life becomes easier.
3. Surround Yourself with Encouraging People – The company that you keep helps to dictate where you go in life. Surround yourself with cool, inspiring, and motivated individuals.
4. Know What You Want – Don’t feel ashamed to express what your wants and needs are in life.
5. Work Your A** Off – Work hard, lose sleep, and put in the time to achieve your dreams.
6. Make Impossible The New Possible – Don’t ask yourself how can you do something; ask yourself, how can you not do something.
7. Fail Hard and Fail Often – If you fail a lot the successes will be greater.
8. Beat On Your Craft – Develop a crazy work ethic and perfect your craft.
9. Learn To Embrace Confrontation – You must take risks for great things to happen.
10. Do What Is Right – When you do the right things, good things happen to you.
You have all the tools that you need to succeed at amplifying your inner awesomeness!