This morning I watched this video and I just couldn’t turn it off. In fact…I watched it 4 times. I personally find it to be very inspiring. Along with Lewis Howes and many others, Tai Lopez is at the top of my list of people I would love to meet soon!
Here are 12 Things We Learned From Tai Lopez on Snapchat:
- Short memory is the key to winning. You will lose but then you will forget about it.
- Rest more than you train.
- Books are the GPS for life.
- Master the fundamentals: Understand the language of money, networking with people, reading people, creating products, raising capital, distribution, marketing, and promotion.
- Don’t listen to the naysayers.
- Strategize and sit in a chair for at least 15 mins a day.
- If something you are doing is not working, move to an alternate path.
- Create momentum to create opportunities.
- Watch your downsides.
- Balance your discipline with enjoyment.
- Differentiate between insecurities around areas you can alter and ones you cannot. You can’t change your height but with hard work you can change your weight. Forget what you can’t change and focus on what you can change.
- Spend money and invest in books.
(Uh • Kway • Us) Aquaus Kelley is a forward-thinking Brand Strategist, Educator, and Music Publisher. As the Founder of A Lovers Ambition Lifestyle Group, he specializes in identifying talent and creating opportunities for brand development, exposure, and growth. Aquaus has worked with companies and organizations such as Cornerstone Agency, City Year Miami, Universal Music Group, and W Hotels. He is extremely passionate about helping companies adapt to culture and building value between brands and their consumers centered around love. His ultimate mission is to use his influence to project positivity across the globe and invest in the collective future of society through the arts, education, entertainment, and leadership.