7 Days of Wisdom is an original weekly video series presented by A Lovers Ambition Lifestyle Group and hosted by Aquaus Kelley. Our mission is to foster growth and create a community of success and significance. Through sharing meaningful advice, knowledge, and insight gathered throughout our daily experiences, we aim to empower, encourage, and inspire our community to achieve their most passionate aspirations.
In This Weeks Episode We Discuss:
- Hopefulness (6:23)
- Proximity (9:04)
- Could vs Should (22:50)
- Quotes of The Week (12:47)
This Weeks Resources Include:
- Living Brave: Brené Brown and Oprah (https://aloversambition.com/2016/01/02…)
- Zeitgeist Minds Presents: Bryan Stevenson (https://aloversambition.com/2016/01…)
- London Real Presents: Robert Greene (https://aloversambition.com/2016/01/03…)
- Man’s Search For Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl (Book)
(Uh • Kway • Us) Aquaus Kelley is a forward-thinking Brand Strategist, Educator, and Music Publisher. As the Founder of A Lovers Ambition Lifestyle Group, he specializes in identifying talent and creating opportunities for brand development, exposure, and growth. Aquaus has worked with companies and organizations such as Cornerstone Agency, City Year Miami, Universal Music Group, and W Hotels. He is extremely passionate about helping companies adapt to culture and building value between brands and their consumers. His ultimate mission is to use his influence to project positivity across the globe and invest in the collective future of society through the arts, education, entertainment, and leadership.